Traditional Laguiole pocket knife with Black Horn Tip handle, Stainless Steel bolsters with mirror polished finish.The knives is this collection feature the following:
1) Brown horn tip (color may vary). Horn tip is the strongest part of the horn and will never warp like inferior horn handle will.
2) T12 Stainless Steel construction. Care free metal that will never tarnish or rust.
3) Traditional bee and spring
4) T12 Forged Blade, Bolsters and liners.
5) Shepherd's Cross: The Cross is composed of six small brass rivets inserted into the handle and laid out in the shape of a cross. Legend has it that shepherds used to plant the blade of their knife in their bread. As the knife stood up vertically it made the shape of a cross with the bread, which provided them with a focus for their prayer.