Collector series Laguiole pocket knife with a wide variety of precious wood handle, stainless steel bolsters with mirror polished finish.The knives in this collection feature the following:
1) Entirely hand chiseled bee and spring. Each knife is painstakingly handcrafted by one artist to assure pride in the completed work. Please note: Each craftsman / craftswoman has their own style and variants. As a result each particular knife's chiseling work is completely unpredictable and will produce a unique knife that will not be replicated.
2) T12 Stainless Steel construction. Care free metal that will never tarnish or rust.
3) Traditional bee and spring
4) T12 Forged Blade, Bolsters and liners.
5) Shepherd's Cross: The Cross is composed of six small brass rivets inserted into the handle and laid out in the shape of a cross. Legend has it that shepherds used to plant the blade of their knife in their bread. As the knife stood up vertically it made the shape of a cross with the bread, which provided them with a focus for their prayer.